Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 8
uses tutorials, lessons and interactive exercises developed by experts to help you learn how to use the world's number one browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. Our computer training program will have you navigating the internet with ease in no time at all. Download the product and start learning Internet Explorer 8 today!
Learn to use all the features of Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 with this computer training course.
Receive 4 to 8 Hours of lessons on internet explorer 8. Learn at your own pace.
What is Internet Explorer 8?
Internet Explorer is a web browser developed by Microsoft. Internet Explorer 8 improves over the previous version of the web browser in terms of RSS, Cascading Style Sheets, and Ajax support.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Internet Explorer 8?
- Learn all the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Make Surfing the Internet Simpler by Learning How to Use One of the Most Popular Internet Browsers in the World
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 8
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Using the IE8 Interface
• Understanding Menus, Toolbars, and Favorites
• Interacting with Websites and Forms
• Using Search Engines
• Learning how to Save and Download
• Using Social Networks, Blogs, and Newsgroups
• Using Advanced Settings
View the Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training