Professor Teaches Access 2003
is the fastest and easiest way to learn Microsoft Access 2003. Our user friendly computer training tutorials, lessons, and interactive exercises will teach you everything you need to know to about using the program. Professor Teaches allows you to practice in a realistic simulation of the Microsoft Access interface. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Access 2003 today!
Find out how to use Microsoft Access 2003 to create a working database.
Professor Teaches uses realistic simulations to help you master Microsoft Access 2003.
What is Microsoft Access 2003?
Microsoft Access, part of the Microsoft Office suite, is a database management system. Access 2003 is a powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data that can be analyzed for different needs.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access 2003
- Learn a New Job Skill
- Manage Your List of Clients
- Use it to Manage Sales and Invoicing for Your Small Business
- Report and Share Information Quicker
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access 2003
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Working with the User Interface
• Creating a Database
• Working with Data Sheets
• Working with Records - Adding, Sorting, Finding, and Filtering
• Adding a Table to a Database
• Creating a Query
• Using the Form Tool
• Creating a Report
View the Microsoft Access 2003 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training