Professor Teaches Excel 2003
is the fastest and easiest way to learn Microsoft Excel 2003. Learn to use Microsoft Excel 2003 with our in-depth tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises developed by Excel experts. Study Excel 2003 in a realistic simulation of the software at your own pace. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel 2003 today!
Each course covers 4 to 8 hours
of interactive training on the
most important topics.
Challenging interactions make
and improve retention.
What is Microsoft Excel 2003?
Microsoft Excel 2003 is a top-notch spreadsheet application used by small businesses, large corporations, and universities to manage, analyze, and interpret large sets of data in meaningful ways. The uses for this application are endless.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2003 Training?
- Learn a new job skill that employers want
- Organize large lists of business contacts, sales leads, and employee information for your company
- Analyze all your important business data using graphs and charts
- Use this program as a study aid for a high school or college course
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2003
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Creating an Excel Workbook
• Adding, Deleting, and Editing Data
• How to Use Excel Formulas and Functions
• How to Use Statistical Functions
• Introduction to Excel Formatting
• Editing Worksheets
• Creating a Chart
• Changing View Options
• Arranging Multiple Workbooks
View the Microsoft Excel 2003 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training