Professor Teaches Excel 2007
is the fastest and easiest way to learn Microsoft Excel 2007. Get the most out of Microsoft Excel 2007 with our easy to use tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises developed by experts. Practice Excel in a realistic simulation of the software at your own pace. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel 2007 today!
Find out how to create spreadsheets,
analyze data & share information for critical business decisions!
Introductions, summaries & end-of-chapter quiz questions
all reinforce learning.
What is Microsoft Excel 2007?
Microsoft Excel is the premier spreadsheet application software used by businesses both large and small to store, analyze, and interpret data in meaningful ways.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2007 Training
- Learn a new job skill that employers want
- Organize large lists of business contacts, sales leads, and employee information for your small business
- Visualize all your important business data in graphs and charts
- Improve your Microsoft Excel 2007 skills for a high school or college course
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2007
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Creating an Excel Workbook
• Adding, Deleting, and Editing Data
• How to Use Excel Formulas and Functions
• How to Use Statistical Functions
• Introduction to Excel Formatting
• Editing Worksheets
• Creating a Chart
• Changing View Options
• Arranging Multiple Workbooks
View the Microsoft Excel 2007 Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training