Professor Teaches Flash CS5
is the fastest and easiest way to learn Adobe Flash CS5, the premier animation and multimedia software used by web developers, web designers, multimedia creators, application developers, and animators to create engaging interactive content. Learn Flash CS5 at your own pace, with our collection of learning topics, quizzes, and tutorials designed by Flash CS5 experts. Download the product and start learning Adobe Flash CS5 today!
Learn how to add stunning animation, video, and interactivity to web pages.
Master Adobe Flash CS5 with hours of interactive lessons and guides.
What is Adobe Flash CS5?
Adobe Flash CS5 is a popular multimedia development platform used to add interactivity and animation to web pages. Web developers, animators, and application developers love Adobe Flash CS5 because they are able to create beautiful animations, graphics, advertisements, and various web page additions through Flash CS5.
What are the Benefits of Learning Adobe Flash CS5?
- Learn a valuable job skill that employers want.
- Learn how to create stunning animations for the web
- Develop interactive applications for the web
- Improve the look and usability of your personal or business website with Flash Creative Suite 5
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Flash CS5
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Understanding the Flash CS5 Workspace
• Planning a Flash Movie
• Understanding Animation
• Learn How to Use Shape Tweens, and Motion Tweens
• Understanding Actions and ActionScript
• Working with Scenes
• Embedding Flash on a Web Page
View the Adobe Flash CS5 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training