Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2003
shows you how to create great presentations and slide shows using Microsoft PowerPoint 2003's powerful collection of tools. Our PowerPoint tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises show you how to get the most from Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 in order to create great-looking, dynamic presentations from scratch. Go at your own pace and work on your PowerPoint skills using a realistic simulation of the actual software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 in no time.
Get the most out of the features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2003.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2003?
- Develop a new job skill that employers want
- Create amazing interactive presentations for a school project
- Add some life into a boring business presentations with PowerPoint 2003's collection of interactive tools
- Use PowerPoint 2003 as a collaboration tool for school or work projects
- Create an informative presentation about things you are passionate about and share it on the internet
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2003
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation
• Learn How to Add and Format Text in PowerPoint
• Learn How to Customize your Presentation
• Learn How to Add Objects, Tables, and Charts
• Learn How to Outline, Proof, and Print in PowerPoint 2003
• Learn How to Deliver your PowerPoint Presentation
• Learn How to Publish your Presentation to the Web
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training