Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2003 Advanced
is a step-by-step computer training course designed by expert to teach you how to make great PowerPoint presentations and slide shows using the advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2003. Professor Teaches software has hours of interactive Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 tutorials, interactive guides, and exercises to help you create fantastic-looking, dynamic presentations from scratch.
Download the product and start learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 today!
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 to make spectacular PowerPoint with Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2003 Advanced.
Step-by-step interactive lessons and tutorials allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Advanced.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Advanced?
- Obtain a new job skill that will impress employers
- Make your school project come alive with an interactive PowerPoint presentation
- Turn boring business presentation into interesting ones using Microsoft PowerPoint 2003's collection of interactive tools
- Collaborate with coworkers and classmates for school and work related projects using Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
- Develop an informative presentation about things you are passionate about and share it on the web for others to see
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2003 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Create an Advanced PowerPoint Presentation
• Learn How to Maximize the Impact of your Slides
• Learn How to Achieve Higher Quality Results Faster through Collaboration
• Learn How to Build Confidence with Presenter Tools and Publication Methods
• Learn How to Deliver a PowerPoint Presentation
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training