Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007
is a computer training course that teaches you how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, the premier business presentation creator. Learn how to use the graphics and formatting capabilities of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 to create great-looking, school and business presentations. Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007 offers self-paced, interactive tutorials that allow you to practice what you learned in a realistic simulation of the PowerPoint 2007 software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 every step of the way.
Our computer training course has several hours of PowerPoint 2007 tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2007?
- PowerPoint 2007 is a valuable job skill
- If you know how to use PowerPoint 2007, you can create awesome presentations for school projects, business, and the classroom
- You can create picture slide shows for weddings, birthdays and celebrations filled with music and special effects
- Practice your presentation skills with PowerPoint 2007
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Create a New Presentation
• Learn How to Use Text, Bullets, and Tabs
• Learn How to Use Slides and Templates
• Learn How to Use the Drawing Tool
• Learn How to Add Transitions and Animations
• Learn How Rehearse your Final Presentation
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training