Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
is a course designed to teach users how to harness the full potential of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007's tools. Learn how to use the advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 to create more sophisticated presentations for school or work. Professor teaches PowerPoint 2007 Advanced self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software. Professional voice narration, interactive menus, and a simulated interface provide an easy transition to the real application. Download the product and start learning Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 features today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 in no time.
Get the most out of the advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 with Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Advanced?
- Knowing how to create more interactive PowerPoint presentations can be a valuable job skill
- Liven up a school presentation or business proposal with advanced PowerPoint 2007 skills
- Streamline the time it takes to create multiple presentation using functions found inside PowerPoint
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Apply Multiple Themes
• Learn How to Format Texts, Lists, and Word Art
• Learn How to add Narration, Special Effects, and Charts
• Learn How to set Slide Show Options
• Learn How to Save a Presentation in Different Formats
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training