Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2010
is a computer training program that teaches you everything you need to know to about Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Learn how to create visually stunning presentations for school or work using PowerPoint 2010. Professor Teaches provides hours of course material which you will put to good use in a realistic simulation of the actual software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 every step of the way.
Our computer training course has several hours of PowerPoint 2010 tutorials, guides, and interactive exercises.
What is PowerPoint 2010?
PowerPoint 2010 is a presentation creation software developed by Microsoft. It is widely used in both academic and business settings as a fast and effective way of presenting information and ideas. PowerPoint 2010 is the latest version of the program and provides better collaboration tools and graphics editing capabilities.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2010?
- Impress your teacher or boss using PowerPoint 2010's collection of photo editing tools to create vibrant looking reports for school or work
- Create a slide show of a recent trip or event that you attended
- Develop a wedding slide show for the bride and groom. Create personalized templates and add romantic music
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2010
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Understanding the PowerPoint Workspace
• Creating, Saving, and Closing a Presentation
• Add and Format Presentation text
• Customize Presentation Slides and Layout
• Work with Shapes and Pictures
• Add Tables, Objects, and Effects
• Outlining, Proofing, and Printing
• Collaborate on Presentations
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training