Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2008
was developed by QuickBooks experts to help you navigate through this powerful small business accounting software. Our QuickBooks computer training program is filled with tutorials and exercises that will help you master QuickBooks 2008. Download the product and start learning QuickBooks 2008 today!
Discover how QuickBooks 2008 can help save you time on everyday tasks and
improve the way you conduct business.
Self-paced, interactive tutorials and lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of QuickBooks 2008.
What is Intuit QuickBooks 2008?
QuickBooks is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices and company payroll from one program. It has helped small business owners get organized financially for years.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks 2008?
Learning how to use QuickBooks 2008 can be extremely helpful to your company's financial well-being. Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2008 helps you learn the small business accounting software program at your own pace with several hands on lessons and exercises developed by experts. With QuickBooks 2008 you can:
- Track Your Sales
- Track Your Expenses
- Enter Customer Payments
- Create Invoices and Forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2008
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Basic accounting Fundamentals
• Add Customers, Vendors, and Employee Lists
• Create Items for Your Products and Services
• Working with Transactions and Invoices
• Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
• Maintaining Financial Information
• Working with Reports
View the Intuit QuickBooks 2008 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training