Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2009
is an easy-to-use computer training program that guides you through QuickBooks accounting software. Learn hundreds of topics, participate in interactive exercises, and get hands-on training all at your own pace. Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2009 makes learning the software easy so you will be able to apply what you learned to your business right away. Download the product now and start learning QuickBooks 2009 today!
Chapters are organized into specific learning
objectives, easily available from the main menu.
Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter
exercises all reinforce your learning.
What is Intuit QuickBooks 2009?
QuickBooks is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices and company payroll from one program. It has helped small business owners get organized financially for years.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks 2009?
You can harness the power of QuickBooks 2009 small business accounting software to help your business grow. QuickBooks 2009 accounting software was developed to help small business owners manage many financial aspects of their business including payroll, invoicing, inventory, and sales. With QuickBooks 2009 You Can:
- Track Your Sales
- Track Your Expenses
- Enter Customer Payments
- Create Invoices and Forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2009
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Basic Accounting Fundamentals
• Add Customers, Vendors, and Employee Lists
• Create Items for your Products and Services
• Working with Transactions and Invoices
• Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
• Maintaining Financial Information
• Working with Reports
View the Intuit QuickBooks 2009 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training