Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2010
is a user-friendly computer training software application designed to teach you the fundamentals of Intuit QuickBooks 2010. QuickBooks is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, and company payroll among many other things. Download the product and start learning QuickBooks 2010 today!
Find out how to build professional business reports
and generate tax form information instantly.
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to
practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
What is Intuit QuickBooks 2010?
QuickBooks 2010 is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, and company payroll from one program. It has helped small business owners get organized financially for years.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks 2010?
Learning QuickBooks 2010 can be extremely beneficial to your company's financial health. Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2010 helps you learn this small business accounting program at your own pace with several hands-on tutorials and exercises developed by experts. With QuickBooks 2010 you can:
- Track Your Sales
- Track Your Expenses
- Enter Customer Payments
- Create Invoices and Forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2010
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Accounting Basics
• Navigating QuickBooks 2010
• Adding Customer, Vendors, and Employee Lists
• Creating Items for Products and Services
• Working with Transactions and Invoices
• Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
• Maintaining Financial Information
• Working with Reports
View the Intuit QuickBooks 2010 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training