Professor Teaches Windows Vista Business
is a computer training course developed by experts to help users learn Microsoft Windows Vista Business, a version of Microsoft's popular operating system. Professor Teaches has several hours of interactive lessons and tutorials that will teach you everything you need to know about using the Windows Vista Business operating system. The realistic simulation assists you in retaining all the information you have learned. Download the product and start learning Microsoft today!
Professor Teaches Windows Vista Business helps you learn everything you need to know about using the operating system.
Practical exercises and examples make learning easy and step-by-step interactions help you retain the information you've learned.
What is Microsoft Windows Vista Business?
Microsoft Windows Vista Business is a version of Microsoft's Vista operating system designed specifically for small businesses. The operating system provides better security for sensitive company information and the ability to share and collaborate between employees.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Windows Vista Business?
- You can secure your important company documents while also having the flexibility to share and collaborate between employees
- You can work with your small office network
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows Vista Business
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Work with the User Interface
• Learn How to Work with Files and Folders
• Learn How to Manage your Peripheral Hardware
• Learn How to Set up and Manage Printers
• Learn How to Use Windows Mail
• Learn How to Access your Computer Remotely
• Learn How to Share Documents Between Computers
View the Microsoft Windows Vista Business Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training