Professor Teaches Windows Vista Home Basic
is a computer training course designed to teach you how to use Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic, an operating system created to make using the family home computer even easier. Professor Teaches training software will teach you how to navigate Vista Home Basic's collection of tools and features. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic today!
Professor Teaches Windows Vista Home Basic helps you learn everything you need to know about using the operating system.
Practical exercises and examples make learning easy and step-by-step interactions help you retain the information you've learned.
What is Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic?
Windows Vista Home Basic is a version of Microsoft Windows' popular operating system. Vista Home Basic's operating system is designed for basic computer needs and to be user friendly. Surf the internet, search for files, check your email, and view photos easily with Windows Vista Home Basic.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic?
- Use Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic to easily search and find files on your personal computer and the internet
- You can make using the family computer easier with Microsoft Windows Vista's organization tools and sidebar gadgets
- Learn how to take advantage of Microsoft Windows' security features to safely browse the internet
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows Vista Home Basic
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Work with Folders and Files
• Learn How to Add and Change User Accounts
• Learn How to Use the Control Panel
• Learn How to Manage your Computer Hardware
• Learn How to Print and Manage your Printers
• Learn How to Burn Files to CD and DVD
• Learn How to Set Up your Internet Connection
• Learn How to Secure your Computer
• Learn How to Share Files Using the Public Folder
View the Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training