Professor Teaches Windows Vista Home Premium
is a computer training software course designed to help you get the most out of Vista Home Premium, a version of Microsoft's popular Windows Vista operating system. Learn how to use the exciting features of Vista Home Premium, from Windows Media Center to the Aero user interface, and start maximizing the productivity and entertainment capabilities of your home or mobile PC. With our computer training course, you will be able to navigate all features of Vista Home Premium with ease. Download the product and start learning Windows Vista Home Premium today!
Professor Teaches Windows Vista Home Premium helps you learn everything you need to know about using the operating system.
Professional voice narration, interactive menus, and a simulated interface provide an easy transition to the real application.
What is Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium?
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium is a computer operating system designed by Microsoft. It was created to help Windows users improve personal productivity and enjoy all types of digital media on their computers.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium?
- Increase your personal productivity and keep yourself organized using Vista Home Premium's suite of tools and sidebar gadgets
- Transfer your documents, files, and media from your old computer to your new computer without much hassle
- Manage your child's computer use by mastering the parental controls feature
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows Vista Home Premium
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Work with the Start Menu
• Learn How to Manage Files and Folder
• Learn How to Use the Control Panel
• Learn How to Manage Peripheral Hardware Devices
• Learn How Manage your Printer
• Learn How to Set Up E-mail Accounts and Use the Internet
View the Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training