Professor Teaches Windows 7 Advanced
is a computer training course design to help you reach expert skill level in the newest version of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system. Professor Teaches Windows 7 Advanced provides complete computer training using advanced lessons and tutorials. This training software is for people who want to get the most out of their new operating system. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Windows 7 Advanced today!
Professor Teaches Windows 7 Advanced helps you learn everything you need to know about using the operating system.
Practical exercises and examples make learning easy and step-by-step interactions help you retain the information you've learned.
What is Microsoft Windows 7 Advanced?
Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft's popular computer operating system. It has been designed to make everyday computer tasks simple and easy. With two or three mouse clicks, you will be able to search and find files, connect to a network or arrange window panes side by side.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Window 7 Advanced?
- Simplify the way you use your PC. Everyday tasks are made easier when you learn advanced Windows 7 concepts from professor Teaches
- Learn how to share files, media, and printers using Microsoft Windows 7
- Windows 7 is optimized for small businesses. Protect information and make sharing and collaborating easier by using advanced Windows 7 networking features
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows 7 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How Utilize the Super Bar
• Learn How to Use Jump Lists
• Learn How to Protect Windows 7 Against Threats
• Learn How Set Internet Security Options
• Learn How to Manage Peripheral Hardware
• Learn How to Troubleshoot Problems
• Learn How Use the Networking Features
View the Windows 7 Advanced Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training