Professor Teaches Word 2003 Advanced
is a computer training software program that shows you how to develop documents for work and school using Microsoft Word 2003 Advanced. Enhance your current Microsoft Word 2003 skills and learn how to use the enhanced writing and presentation tools of Word to create professional documents that deliver results and look great. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Word 2003 today!
Learn how to create all the elements of a working database using Microsoft Word 2003 Advanced.
Our realistic simulation of Microsoft Word 2003 Advanced software will help you master the product quickly.
What is Microsoft Word 2003 Advanced?
Microsoft Word 2003 is a word processor program that is a part of the Microsoft Office suite of computer software. Microsoft Word is an industry standard writing software program used everyday by millions of professionals, and businesses to develop professional looking documents and reports.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2003 Advanced?
- Small and large businesses rely on Microsoft Word to help create and share reports, documents, and presentations
- Take advantage of the advanced formatting and layout options to create news great looking letters and fliers
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2003 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Create and Save Documents
• Learn How to Create and Edit Text
• Learn How to Format Text
• Learn How to Design Page Layout
• Learn How to Use Borders, Charts and Clip Art
• Learn How to Create Web Documents
View the Microsoft Word 2003 Advanced Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training