Professor Teaches Word 2007
is a computer training software program that shows you how to develop documents for work and school using Microsoft Word 2007. Build your Microsoft Word 2007 skills and learn how to use the enhanced writing and presentation tools of Word to create professional documents that deliver results and look great. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Word 2007 today!
Professor Teaches helps you learn Microsoft Word 2007 every step of the way.
Professional voice narration, interactive lessons, and a simulated interface provide an easy transition the actual Word 2007 program.
What is Microsoft Word 2007?
Microsoft Word 2007 is a word processor that is a part of the Microsoft Office suite of computer programs. Microsoft Word is used by millions of students, professionals, and businesses to develop professional looking written documents.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2007?
- Small and large businesses rely on Microsoft Word to help create and share reports, documents, and presentations
- Students of all ages share their thoughts, ideas, reports, and homework assignments through Microsoft Word 2007
- Use Word 2007 to write a report, a poem, a novel, a guide book, or anything you have on your mind
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2007
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Create and Save word Documents
• Learn How to Apply Formats and Styles in Word 2007
• Learn How to Change Page Layouts
• Learn How to Insert Pictures, Word Art, Shapes, and More
• Learn How to Create and Format a Table
• Learn How to Use the Thesaurus and Spell Checker
• Learn How to Add Comments
• Learn How to Convert Word 97-2003 Documents
View the Microsoft Word 2007 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training