Professor Teaches Word Advanced 2007
is a complete computer training course designed for Microsoft Word 2007. With this computer training course, you will be able to build your skills and learn how to use the advanced tools of Microsoft Word 2007, from typographic strategies to Citation Manager and Equation Builder, and start designing integrated document management solutions. Download the product and start learning advanced Microsoft Word 2007 today!
Practical exercises and examples make learning easy and step-by-step interactions help you retain the information you've learned.
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of Microsoft Word 2007.
What is Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced?
Microsoft Word 2007 is a word processor that is a part of the Microsoft Office suite of computer programs. Microsoft Word is used by millions of students, professionals, and businesses to develop professional looking written documents.
Why are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced?
- Small and large businesses rely on Microsoft Word to help create and share reports, documents, and presentations
- Students of all ages share their thoughts, ideas, reports, and homework assignments through Microsoft Word 2007
- Use Word 2007 to write a report, a poem, a novel, a guide book, or anything you have on your mind
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2007 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Crate and Apply Styles
• Learn How to Create a Master Document
• Learn How to Create Graphic and Charts
• Learn How to Merge and split Table Cells
• Learn How to Mail Merge
• Learn How to Create a Macro
• Learn How to Track Document Changes
View the Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training